Vehicle Insurance covers personal and commercial cars, transport vehicles, trucks and trailers, taxis, buses, and special types of vehicles such as ambulances and fire engines. Vehicle Insurance can also be extended for motorbikes, whether private or commercial. The Comprehensive Car Insurance has become of utmost importance given the high rate of traffic accidents and vehicle thefts. With BIB, clients can choose the appropiate vehicle insurance for their needs to gurantee any type of vehicle against any emergencies, including any legal liability resulting from physical damage, traffic collision or any bodily injury to you, your car, and/or any third party. Why should you get a comprehensive car insurance in Egypt? While a comprehensive car insurance cost may seem like a lot, it covers all expenses for any kind of vehicle against partial or total damage arising from unfortunate events such as accidents, fire, theft, and robbery, as well as any third-party liabilities. BIB will scout the market and compare all prices and plans for you. With a click of a button, you can learn how much does a Comprehensive Car Insurance package cost and which coverage plan will suit you best.
Do You Want to Renew an Existing Insurance Policy ?
Find the Quality & the Best Service
- The insured is obligated to take all necessary precautions to maintain the vehicle covered by this insurance and to provide the necessary means of protection to keep it in good condition and to take the necessary periodic maintenance procedures.
- - Notify the police immediately in the event of a fire, theft, burglary or a intentional act of another and to provide the company with an official copy of the police report with No. The car is the subject of the accident.
- Notifying the company within 72 hours in writing and enabling the company to conduct the necessary inspection
- In the event of an accident or damage to the insured car, the insured must take the necessary precautions to prevent further loss, damage or loss. For every increase in damage or every new damage to the insured car, the company shall be responsible for compensating for it in accordance with this document
- Not to start repairing the insured car until after enabling the company to inspect it and obtaining its written approval to estimate the costs of repair
- He shall, within 15 days or any longer period granted to him by the company from the date of the accident at his own expense, provide the company with a detailed assessment before repair of the losses and damages that arose from the accident and their value at the time of the accident
- The company has the right to initiate lawsuits related to this policy in the name of the insured or to interfere in it at any stage of it, and the insured must submit all necessary documents and all aspects of assistance in defending it.
- Neither the insured nor his representative may submit an acknowledgment of liability, offer, promise, waiver or pay any amount without the company's written consent.
- The company is not responsible for compensating for any additional luxuries that are installed in the insured car without the company’s prior approval for that
- The insured, in the event of selling, renting, or otherwise restricting his ownership or possession of the vehicle, must obtain a prior written permission to do so. It is considered a basic condition for the company’s obligation to pay any amount due from it under this policy that the insured fully fulfills the requirements of this policy to do or abstain from work. Otherwise, the insured’s right to any compensation shall forfeit, unless it appears from the circumstances that his delay was due to an excuse accepted by the company.
- All notifications to be communicated to the company must be in writing and addressed to the authority that issued the document by submitting the notification on the form prepared by the company or any official form or letter sent by recommended mail.
- The company is not obligated in any way to notify the insured of the date of expiry of the policy term, nor shall it be responsible for any accident that may arise after the expiry of the policy term, and the company is not responsible for notifying the insured of the date of expiry of the licenses for the car or its driver.
- It is known and agreed that the insurance of the car is carried out at its market value, and if the market value of the insured car exceeds the amount of insurance mentioned in the policy schedule for this car at the time of the accident, the compensation value is reduced, forgetting the amount of insurance, to the market value of the car in case of partial loss only.
- Loss, damage, defect or breakage of mechanical or electrical parts resulting from consumption or manufacturing defects resulting from the use of the vehicle.
- Indirect losses sustained by the insured and any compensation as a result of not using the vehicle during the period of its repair from the accident
- Damage to tires as a result of normal use.
- Theft or burglary and the resulting direct or indirect losses that occur from the insured, a member of his family residing with him, his subordinates, the renter of the car, the owner of the car or the driver of the car.
- Theft resulting from losing the key of the insured vehicle.
- . Using the insured vehicle in a manner contrary to what is stipulated in the usage restrictions clause of the policy, or using it for racing, measuring or testing speed, or testing durability, or while towing a trailer or other vehicle, unless it is equipped and licensed for that.
- Violation by the driver of the instructions issued by the Traffic Department in the following cases: Exceeding the permissible speed inside and outside cities - Driving in the opposite direction
- Driving an insured vehicle with an invalid license
- Driving by a driver who is not licensed to drive or with a license that does not allow him to drive the insured vehicle
- Driving by the insured or any driver licensed to drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Riot, civil strikes and labor strikes
- Natural hazards such as floods, tornadoes, storms, volcanoes, earthquakes, tide movement or other unusual natural phenomena).
- Personal accidents (death or injury) inflicted on the insured/passenger/driver of the insured car